Tuesday, May 24, 2011

[2011]

Okay, just to do a quick update on "The Millie Minute" here's whats up!
I have been graduated from hair school for almost a year now, crazy how time flies! I now work at 9 Salon & Spa, in Daybreak. I love it so much and I am so glad I chose the beauty industry for my career, I cant explain to you how much I LOVE being a cosmetologist. I learn something new each day and have made the BEST of friends. I am still living at home.. "LIVING THE DREAM"! Haha! I actually think the parents enjoy it. ;) It will surely be a sad day when I leave the nest! For those of you who know that I have been waiting for my sweet boy.. He comes home JULY 29TH!! Ah! I am so stinkn excited! It has been a long journey but he is well worth the wait! I am so anxious to see what happens and where my life takes me in the next few months! Thats all for me now. I love you all so very much and will see you soon! xoxo:Millie!

No comments:

Post a Comment